Tuesday, January 19, 2010

requested: Winter Wear




From a classic trench coat, over a belted trench coat with lace detailing, to a pleated coat with (or without) fur. Olivia knows that winter wear is not only meant to keep you warm. She is the real-life Blair Waldorf. And speaking of, let's take a look at some of the fabulous coats Blair wears in gossip girl! Starting with (of course) the trench coat à la Audrey Hepburn!

So dear readers, let's get inspired by these coats and walk out the door like you're a real-life Blair Waldorf!

PS: Which one is your favorite?

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Prachtig, I love her!
    X, fashionnerdic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! And thanks a million for putting my link on your page =)


    http://livingafashionablelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haar laatste outfit vind ik het mooist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooie looks! Mijn favoriet van beide zijn allebei de eerste look! =]

    Trouwens sorry voor mijn late reactie over de sjaal! Het zijn eigenlijk twee sjalen! 1 circle scarf van de Hema & 1 grote sjaal van de H&M mannen. Ik doe dan eerste de grote sjaal om (1 rondje om m'n nek) & daarover heen de circle scarf! En omdat zo op elkaar lijken, lijkt het net 1 hele grote sjaal! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blog your pictures are great... shes also one of my fashion inspirations...love from germany

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful blog! Thank you for responding to my request on how to look good in the cold weather. I love the pictures you used. I need to go get some coats!

    Best wishes to you! Happy blogging!

    -Angela, USA

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the fourth and the fifth coat! The fourth outfit is almost perfect, I don't like the panties.

    ReplyDelete